Integrate with all trade partners
Procuros is the first one-to-all platform. We connect your ERP system once to the Procuros Integration Hub and you get instant access to all your trade partners, such as EDEKA, Rewe, dm, etc.
Leverage our Standard Data Model
Since the Procuros Integration Hub first brings the documents of all your trade partners into our standard data model, you no longer need to map or configure individual trading partner connections.
In addition, you can define custom field transformations to automate process flows - e.g. for mapping addresses, VAT numbers or delivery instructions.
Connect directly with your ERP System
Connecting to the Procuros Integration Hub is easy. We use your existing interfaces for this or provide you with a pre-configured connector for your ERP system. This means that no changes to ERP systems are required - neither on your side nor on the side of your trade partners.
Benefits for sales teams
With the help of the Procuros Integration Hub, you finally have more time again to solve complex problems with your trade partners instead of doing manual data entry.
Fulfill trade partners' requirements
Enable digital order processing with trade partners - faster and easier than ever before
Gain full transparency over all your documents and order processes
Reduce errors during data entry and other manual processes
Eliminate the need for mapping of documents to your ERP
Automate tasks and interactions with your customers
Connect digitally to new customers with only a few clicks
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to connect to a new customer or portal?
- Connecting to a new customer or portal that is already part of the Procuros Integration Hub can be done in a matter of hours thanks to our standard data model and testing guidelines.
- What if the customer or portal I need is not yet part of the Procuros Integration Hub?
- We will add new customers and portals to the Procuros Integration Hub free of charge. You can send us a list of the customers/portals you require to email@example.com to learn which ones are already part of the Procuros Integration Hub.
- Does the Procuros Integration Hub support two-way communication?
- Yes, the Procuros Integration Hub receives customer documents (orders, order changes, etc.) and sends documents (order acknowledgements, ASNs, invoices, etc.) back to customers via the connected portals.
- We have a custom ERP. Can we connect to the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Yes! We provide various ERP-independent connection methods. You can choose to connect to the Procuros Integration Hub via our Restful API, standard EDI (EDIFACT/AS2, X12/AS2, SFTP, etc.) or via an IPaaS provider (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Cloud Elements, etc.).
- Where is our data stored?
- We store all data in high-security data centers throughout Germany.
- What's the cost associated with using the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Connecting to new customers or portals is entirely free. We charge on a transaction basis – you only pay for what you use. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.