Integrate with all common portals
The Procuros Hub lets you integrate seamlessly with your customers' supplier portals, such as SAP Ariba, Basware, and SupplyOn. This enables fully digital processing of quotation, order, and invoice documents with all your customers.
Leverage our Standard Data Model
Since the Procuros Integration Hub brings documents from all your customers into our standard data model, you do not need map individual customer connections any longer.
We even offer a field transformations in case your customers use free text to provide you with custom information like addresses, VAT numbers, or delivery instructions.
Connect directly with your ERP System
The Procuros Integration Hub directly connects with your ERP system, such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics. Since our platform speaks EDI natively there is no need for changes to your ERP system - you can simply connect via SFTP, AS2, etc.
Benefits for sales teams
With the Procuros Integration Hub you can finally spend your time again talking to customers instead of doing manual data entry.
Fully eliminate log-ins into different supplier portals
Gain full transparency over all your order documents
Reduce errors during data entry and other manual processes
Eliminate the need for mapping of documents to your ERP
Automate tasks and interactions with your customers
Connect digitally to new customers with only a few clicks
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to connect to a new customer or portal?
- Connecting to a new customer or portal that is already part of the Procuros Integration Hub can be done in a matter of hours thanks to our standard data model and testing guidelines.
- What if the customer or portal I need is not yet part of the Procuros Integration Hub?
- We will add new customers and portals to the Procuros Integration Hub free of charge. You can send us a list of the customers/portals you require to email@example.com to learn which ones are already part of the Procuros Integration Hub.
- Does the Procuros Integration Hub support two-way communication?
- Yes, the Procuros Integration Hub receives customer documents (orders, order changes, etc.) and sends documents (order acknowledgements, ASNs, invoices, etc.) back to customers via the connected portals.
- We have a custom ERP. Can we connect to the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Yes! We provide various ERP-independent connection methods. You can choose to connect to the Procuros Integration Hub via our Restful API, standard EDI (EDIFACT/AS2, X12/AS2, SFTP, etc.) or via an IPaaS provider (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Cloud Elements, etc.).
- Where is our data stored?
- We store all data in high-security data centers throughout Germany.
- What's the cost associated with using the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Connecting to new customers or portals is entirely free. We charge on a transaction basis – you only pay for what you use. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote.