Struggling to integrate suppliers?
For many trade network or platform providers it is difficult to connect with suppliers. We help you integrate digitally with all suppliers on your network and streamline any order documents that go through your platform.
Digitally connect all suppliers to your platform
The Procuros Integration Hub lets existing suppliers integrate seamlessly with your platform. This enables them to do fully digital processing of quotation, order, and invoice documents.
Since our platform speaks EDI natively there is no need for changes to a supplier's ERP system - they can simply connect via SFTP, AS2, etc.
Leverage our Standard Data Model
Since the Procuros Integration Hub brings documents from all your customers into our standard data model, you do not need map individual customer connections any longer.
We even offer field transformations in case your customers use free text to provide you with custom information like addresses, VAT numbers, or delivery instructions.
Connect directly with your platform
The Procuros Inegration Hub directly connects with your network or platform. We are able to handle most standard connection methods (e.g., RESTful and GraphQl APIs, Webhooks, SOAP or EDI) - you simply choose how you would like us to integrate with you.
Benefits for network & platform providers
With the Procuros Integration Hub you can spend your time growing your trade network instead of worrying about digital integrations with suppliers.
Encourage suppliers to increase volume of transactions processed through existing platforms
Allow suppliers that require fully digital processing of order documents to connect to your platform
Reduce errors during message processing and simplify root cause analysis and rule setting for suppliers
Simplify digital connection to platform for suppliers, even when interacting with different customers
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to connect my network or platform to the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Connecting your network or platform to the Procuros Integration Hub can be done in a matter of 2-4 weeks. You simply tell us how you would like us to connect to your network (e.g., via your API, EDI, etc.) and we do the rest.
- What if the supplier I need is not yet part of the Procuros Integration Hub?
We are always working to add new suppliers to our portal. Please reach out to to us at email@example.com for specific customer requests and we'll get in touch.
Thanks to our standard data model and testing guidelines connecting to our Integration Hub is quick and simple for suppliers.
- Does the Procuros Integration Hub support two-way communication?
- Yes, the Procuros Integration Hub receives customer documents (orders, order changes, etc.) and sends documents (order acknowledgements, ASNs, invoices, etc.) back to customers via the connected portals.
- We have an existing API or other integration setup. Can we connect to the Procuros Integration Hub?
- Yes! We provide various connection methods. You can choose to connect to the Procuros Integration Hub via your own API, web service or standard EDI.
- Where is our data stored?
- We store all data in high-security data centers throughout Germany.
- What's the cost associated with using the Procuros Integration Hub?
- The initial integration of your platform or network is entirely free for portal or network providers. We charge on a transaction basis, so suppliers and platform or network providers only pay for what they use. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details.
Here we share the latest materials on the topics of supplier portals, process optimization and supply chain digitization.
Building the digital backbone for B2B communication & supply chain operations
btov's Jan-Hendrik Bürk, lead-investor in our recently announced EUR 1 million funding round shares their perspective on supply chain integration, where the market is headed and explains their rationale for investing in Procuros.
Jan-Hendrik Bürk (btov)
Our cooperation with 2bits
We are excited to announce a newly established cooperation between 2bits and Procuros. By connecting the 2bits Supplier Collaboration Suite via our Procuros Integration Hub suppliers accomplish an end-to-end integration with their customers in order to digitize their sales processes.
How to integrate with SAP Ariba
Digitally connecting to trade partners is becoming increasingly important in order to reduce process costs and thus remain competitive. In this article, we explain how you can successfully establish an end-to-end integration with SAP Ariba.